16-02 LOVE FOUNDATION: Intimate Lovin’ Party

LOVE FOUNDATION: Intimate Lovin’ Party

Friday, February 16, 23:00 – 03:00


Love Foundation is an open network of artists and activists. Together we organise projects to spread love, connect people and fundraise money for water development projects in Kenya with our partners Viva con Agua and Simavi.

Tonight they present a dance night with three acts:


23:00 – 00:00 – Feller (Jerusalem, Love Foundation Tel Aviv, DJ Set)

00:00 – 01:00 – Nadav Dagon (Tel Aviv, Love Foundation Global, 100% Live)

01:00 – 3:00 – Saphear (Berlin, Kybele, Live Violin + DJ)

For this intimate version of Love, in the beautiful tower of De Ruimte, we have only 50 spots available. You can save your spot for 8euro via our friends from Party For The People: https://events.ticketsforgood.co.uk/events/615-intimate-lovin

As always we dance for a good cause, therefore 80% of the profit goes to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya and the remaining 20% are reinvested into future events. For more information check: www.love-foundation.org/about

Much love,
Your Love Foundation Amsterdam

“They looked at each other and nourished themselves with that! Their sustenance was the eye’s increase. They fed…on nothing but love and desire…Hidden away in their hearts they carried the best nutriment to be had anywhere in the world…I mean pure devotion, love made sweet as balm that consoles body and sense so tenderly, and sustains the heart and spirit – this was their best nourishment. Truly, they never considered any good but that from which the heart drew desire, the eyes delight, and which the body, too, found agreeable. With this, they had enough”.
~ Gottfried von Strassburg, Tristan, trans. A.T.Hatto